Remember the first time you sat in your ‘brand’ new car? Not just the feel but also that fabulous new car smell; wasn’t it “heavenly”? Go sit in your car right now. What do you smell? Does your car still have that new car smell? What has happened to it now? Sick child, spilled coffee, snacks, sweaty dog, and cigarette smoke is what happened.
If you are looking for a truly effective solution at eliminating your stinky car odor completely, Biocide’s Auto Shocker is the solution that is easy for you to use, effectively works at removing odors and comes with a money back guarantee.
The Different Types of Chemicals
Specific situations likewise call for specific chemicals to address them. Apart from products that will cover it up, there are some that will eliminate it.
- Encapsulant – to surround the source and stop it from further spread of the odor
- Odor masks – to release a more pleasant smell to cover the unpleasant one
- Neutralizers – to influence the chemical reactions that is causing the odors
- Oxidizers – to facilitate the progress of the compound’s oxidation and render it unable to create more odor
- Bio-enzymes – to work at food spills, bodily waste, and any other kind of organic residue, which becomes a source of bad car odor on its own
- Absorbents – to attract and trap the odor molecules
- Disinfectants – to kill organic action such as the spread of mildew or mold in order to stop the generation of odors
How is Auto Shocker different?
Guaranteed as a safe, eco-friendly, and easy-to use product, it uses the ClO2 odor eliminating technology to remove a variety of car odors, most of which are too stubborn to be dealt with using typical do it yourself (DIY) odor removal remedies. Auto Shocker is an effective and efficient odor remover that works without leaving behind any of the harsh odors that chemical compounds do.
Tips to Remove Car Odor
The first thing you can do is to prevent the causes in the first place, see that it doesn’t happen. Habits like keeping a trash bag, regular cleaning (e.g. ashtray and under the seats), spraying a stain repellent, avoid eating and smoking are some ways to keep it fresh.
But if you do, you can try these tricks.
- Wipe the interior properly. For the plastic, glass, wood, and metal parts, use a soft cloth with or without a mild detergent for all except metal. For the leather, a good leather cleaner will suffice.
- Vacuum both the car seats, cushions, and floor carpet besides other cracks and corners. Don’t forget to vacuum the trunk too. If you think it necessary, deodorizing prior to vacuuming is a good idea. Baking soda, charcoal, and natural scents like vanilla, citrus oils, and ground coffee are some of the best substances that work well to absorb those lingering smells.
- Steam cleaning and ozone generator are recommended odor removal treatments. Given their technicalities, they are best left for professionals. Plus, with respect to the ozone generator, there are high chances that people suffering from respiratory diseases will be susceptible to infections and other issues.
Don’t wait for the smell to become unbearable, use Auto Shocker. The next time you smell something foul smell coming from your car, the odor removal tips above can help solve the problem. On a side note, you may need to wear protective gear when working with chemicals as opposed to Auto Shocker. Auto Shocker is eco friendly and safe with no harsh chemical smells. If you have any trouble with the directions for the latter, feel free to contact 877-792-4624.