With Biocide Systems™ line of Bio-Shocker™ products you can eliminate the toughest and most unpleasant odors in a way no other product can. Our products effectively eliminate pet, cigarette, mold, and food odors—and so much more. We guarantee it or your money back! The secret lies in the ClO2-DMG technology™ or ClO2 Disposable Micro Generator exclusively developed for Biocide Systems and the Bio-Shocker odor eliminator product line.
This revolutionary technology uses the most effective industrial odor eliminator—Chlorine Dioxide. Also known as ClO2, this natural odor eliminator is readily available, safe, and affordable. Now everyone can benefit from the unparalleled odor eliminating superpower of Chlorine Dioxide!
The best odor eliminator on the market is now available in two general forms:
- Quick Release: Our quick release containers emit Chlorine Dioxide vapors to eliminate odors inside vehicles with up to 250 cubic feet of interior space, rooms of up to 400 square feet, as well as RVs and hard surfaces. Quick release products are available in 4-pack and 10-pack options for additional coverage.
- Odor Eliminator Spray: Our doggiCIEEN™ Skunk Spray CIO2 odor eliminator comes in an 8-ounce spray bottle and can eliminate skunk odors from a small to medium dog or cat so your pet smells fresh and clean. It can target all severe odors and is even good for a pet’s fur and skin. Bundle specials are available.
How Does Chlorine Dioxide Work?
Far more effective than baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) and other DIY odor removal methods, CIO2 eliminates odors in your home or car by oxidizing unwanted compounds and microbes. In fact, it is attracted to negatively charged odor molecules like a magnet. It can break the molecular bonds of cell membranes and disrupt enzymatic function, removing microorganisms in large numbers, quickly. Although similar in odor to chlorine, it does not produce the same environmentally harmful byproducts.
Chlorine Dioxide is often used in drinking water, swimming pools, and poultry process water; to sanitize fruit and vegetables; and is even added to mouthwash.
Easily and effectively eliminates organic and chemical odors caused by:
- Pet urine
- Litter box waste
- Spoiled food
- Mold and mildew
- Skunk odor
- Sour milk
- Waste tank
And any other type of toxic odor you can think of. In addition to odor removal, our product is:
- Simple to use—just shake, add water, and walk away!
- Not labor intensive.
- Safe in all automotive and home interiors.
- Suited for hard and soft surfaces.
- Fast acting—will eliminate odors in as little as 4 hours and a maximum of 24 hours, depending on severity of the odor.*
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly, and 100% biodegradable—it leaves no harmful residue, VOCs, or carcinogens.
It Can Be Used Anywhere
Bio-Shocker™ products can be used anywhere in your home or apartment, and eliminate odors in mattresses, curtains, cushions, rugs, and in your walls, floors, and ceilings. In a car, SUV, or RV, CIO2 vapors can permeate all nooks and crannies in carpets and floor mats, seat cushions, visors, glove compartments, and more, including parts of your AC system. But in addition to a natural odor eliminator, CIO2 also acts as a disinfectant thanks to proven bactericidal, fungicidal, and viricidal properties.
Order Bio-Shocker™ Products from Biocide Systems™ Today
Whether you prefer permeating vapors or a spray-on solution, Bio-Shocker™ is available in a form just right for you. It leaves behind fresh air and improves air quality. Biocide Systems products are safe for people and can be used around pets and plants. We even offer a 100% guarantee that our product is natural, safe, and effective, in addition to a customer satisfaction guarantee. To learn more about our natural odor eliminator, browse our product line and place your order today!
Feel free to call 877-792-4624 for more information!