Home Cooked Meals Are Wonderful – The Smells They Leave Behind Are Not!
There’s truly nothing better than a home-cooked meal. They are truly one of the most comforting things on earth and cooking and eating at home is becoming more and more popular because of the financial and health benefits that it provides. But even cooking the healthiest meals can leave behind nasty odors in your kitchen. There are a few things you can do to try and remove cooking odor in your home, but if the problem persists or you find yourself often needing to remove cooking odors, you might need to find a better, and more permanent, solution.
If the odor that you’re trying to remove isn’t that heavy, you could try burning aromatic candles. It’s always best to keep in mind however that these aren’t always the safest option and they will only mask the smell instead of eliminating it. By the same token, you could always try spraying air freshener in the air. While definitely a safer option, this will still only mask the smell temporarily.
A better solution is to boil lemon juice or a water and vinegar solution on your stovetop. The fumes from this solution will evaporate into the air and leave the space smelling fresh again. Halving a lemon and running it over the stove and counter surfaces will also have the same effect. But if you cook often at home and are constantly trying to remove cooking odors, then you might need to find a solution that won’t take as much time, and that will continue to work over a longer period of time.
A product such as our Room Shocker 30-Day Time Release (http://www.biocidesystems.com/room-shocker-30-day-time-release--lar30.html ) will slowly and continually release a small amount of chlorine dioxide into your room. This chlorine dioxide finds the odor and destroys it.
Using a more permanent solution won’t only remove the cooking odor from your home, it will also free up more of your time because the product takes no time at all to use. So you can spend more time in your kitchen cooking, rather than worrying about the after-smell!