Eco-Friendly & Made in USA
Don't just mask odors, Bio-Shock them away!
Maximum strengh odor elimination*
Get Your Bio-Shocker today!
Smelly Car, No More!
Get rid of bad odors.
Our Auto Shocker eliminates severe odors*
Don't settle for masking agents.
Get Your Bio-Shocker today!
Removes extreme odors caused by:
Cigarette, Pets, Mold, Mildew, Skunk, Sour Milk, Spoiled Food, Vomit, Urine, Gasoline, Body Sweat
With Revolutionary New CIO2-DMG Technology™
Good for any vehicle interior, the Auto Shocker™ car odor eliminator works in a compact or full-size vehicle or SUV. It can remove a smell from a car caused by pets, cigarette smoke, mold and mildew, and just about anything else.
Auto Shocker works like a fumigation bomb and will effectively reach places that other products can’t. It literally seeks out the odor-causing molecules like a smart bomb. The ClO2 vapors will permeate the headliner, visors, car seat cushions, glove compartment, carpet, floor mats, and all nooks and crannies where unpleasant odors get trapped. It will even clear out your HV/AC unit from mildew musty stale odors.
• Eliminates severe odors,* guaranteed
• Not a masking agent
Room Shocker™ is a Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) room odor eliminator. Each quick release container is good for one room up to 400 sq./ft. It can effectively reach places that other products can’t. It literally seeks out odor molecules and will permeate every part of a room where odors get trapped, so there’s not a single trace left behind.
Our product eliminates severe odors,* guaranteed! It is not a masking agent.
About Biocide Systems
With Biocide Systems™ line of Bio-Shocker™ products you can eliminate the toughest and most unpleasant odors in a way no other product can. Our products effectively eliminate pet, cigarette, mold, and food odors—and so much more. We guarantee it or your money back! The secret lies in the ClO2-DMG technology™ or ClO2 Disposable Micro Generator exclusively developed for Biocide Systems and the Bio-Shocker odor eliminator product line.
This revolutionary technology uses the most effective industrial odor eliminator—Chlorine Dioxide. Also known as ClO2, this natural odor eliminator is readily available, safe, and affordable. Now everyone can benefit from the unparalleled odor eliminating superpower of Chlorine Dioxide!
The best odor eliminator on the market is now available in two general forms:
- Quick Release: Our quick release containers emit Chlorine Dioxide vapors to eliminate odors inside vehicles with up to 250 cubic feet of interior space, rooms of up to 400 square feet, as well as RVs and hard surfaces. Quick release products are available in 4-pack and 10-pack options for additional coverage.
- Odor Eliminator Spray: Our doggiCIEEN™ Skunk Spray CIO2 odor eliminator comes in an 8-ounce spray bottle and can eliminate skunk odors from a small to medium dog or cat so your pet smells fresh and clean. It can target all severe odors and is even good for a pet’s fur and skin. Bundle specials are available.
How Does Chlorine Dioxide Work?
Far more effective than baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) and other DIY odor removal methods, CIO2 eliminates odors in your home or car by oxidizing unwanted compounds and microbes. In fact, it is attracted to negatively charged odor molecules like a magnet. It can break the molecular bonds of cell membranes and disrupt enzymatic function, removing microorganisms in large numbers, quickly. Although similar in odor to chlorine, it does not produce the same environmentally harmful byproducts.
Chlorine Dioxide is often used in drinking water, swimming pools, and poultry process water; to sanitize fruit and vegetables; and is even added to mouthwash.
Easily and effectively eliminates organic and chemical odors caused by:
- Pet urine
- Litter box waste
- Spoiled food
- Mold and mildew
- Skunk odor
- Sour milk
- Waste tank
And any other type of toxic odor you can think of. In addition to odor removal, our product is:
- Simple to use—just shake, add water, and walk away!
- Not labor intensive.
- Safe in all automotive and home interiors.
- Suited for hard and soft surfaces.
- Fast acting—will eliminate odors in as little as 4 hours and a maximum of 24 hours, depending on severity of the odor.*
- Non-toxic, eco-friendly, and 100% biodegradable—it leaves no harmful residue, VOCs, or carcinogens.
It Can Be Used Anywhere
Bio-Shocker™ products can be used anywhere in your home or apartment, and eliminate odors in mattresses, curtains, cushions, rugs, and in your walls, floors, and ceilings. In a car, SUV, or RV, CIO2 vapors can permeate all nooks and crannies in carpets and floor mats, seat cushions, visors, glove compartments, and more, including parts of your AC system. But in addition to a natural odor eliminator, CIO2 also acts as a disinfectant thanks to proven bactericidal, fungicidal, and viricidal properties.
Order Bio-Shocker™ Products from Biocide Systems™ Today
Whether you prefer permeating vapors or a spray-on solution, Bio-Shocker™ is available in a form just right for you. It leaves behind fresh air and improves air quality. Biocide Systems products are safe for people and can be used around pets and plants. We even offer a 100% guarantee that our product is natural, safe, and effective, in addition to a customer satisfaction guarantee. To learn more about our natural odor eliminator, browse our product line and place your order today!
Feel free to call 877-792-4624 for more information!
Made in the USA!
B. Fardell says,
After being shut tight for over twenty years, our little cottage had a very strange, musty smell. We pulled up the tile, bleached the walls, painted everything in sight and it still smelled! After dealing with this for over six years, I found Room Shocker while searching the internet once again for that "magic bullet" that might rid us of this awful smell.
My husband called it my "magic crystals" and thought I was crazy. Well was he ever surprised when, after using just one Room Shocker that was intended for a 400 sf room, EVERY trace of that stinky odor in our 650 sf cottage was gone! We had taken out all the furniture except for two mattresses that were headed for the dump. Now they smell as fresh as brand new mattresses! From here on out, we plan on using Room Shocker every spring when we open up the cottage. What a treat when something advertised actually works as described!*
This product is fantastic. We used it in our basement that has a real musty smell in the spring and fall when heat or air is not running. We use a dehumidifier but the smell is still there, we used this product about 4 weeks ago and the smell has not returned yet. Love it, even if we have to use it every spring it is well worth the money.*
We have a rental property & had to find something that worked against left over cat smells even after everything had been scrubbed. We took a chance on these I were very happily surprised. They actually work! We just bought a manufactured house that had been abandoned with animals inside. The workers refused to go in because of the smell, we got the flooring out then set off 4 of these & are now living in the home ourselves without even a hint of animal smells. I VERY HIGHLY recommend this product.*