Blog posts tagged with 'Pet Odor Eliminator'
It is no secret that dogs are a man’s best friend. Unfortunately, pet odors can make you think of your dog more like your mother-in-law and less like your best friend.
No one wants their house smelling like a dog or a huge litter box. You can fill up all of the plugs in your house with those little plug-in air fresheners and spray all of the cans of air freshener you can find, but eventually the smell will be back because it was never really gone.
If you want to truly get rid of pet odor, you need something more effective than a simple air freshener. Air fresheners are made to do one thing; they make an area smell better for a short period of time, but they do not get rid of pet odor.
Most carpet cleaners will clean carpets and leave your room smelling fresh until something comes along to disturb the carpet again, such as feet walking across the room. Biocide Systems has solutions that will permanently remove pet odors from just about any surface.
With the help of such pet odor removal products such as Room Shocker Quick Release and Avanflex Liquid ClO2 pet odor is no match for Biocide Systems. The Chlorine Dioxide vapor in our Room Shocker Quick Release will penetrate all porous surfaces eliminating the source of the odor for good.
With the use of Avanflex Liquid ClO2, you can treat a small area or use it on your furniture. ClO2 Liquid Shocker can be used for mopping, spraying, and soaking. You can use this product for pet urine odor, hospitals, animal facilities, and much more.
When you want a pet odor eliminator that actually works, you want Biocide Systems odor removing products. Don’t forget to check out our AutoShocker products for your car or truck.
Do you love your pets but hate the smells that they leave behind in your home or car? There’s no reason to give them up just because you are having a hard time dealing with the unpleasant odor. You can safely and easily remove pet odors in your home, car, or office with a special odor eliminating system that will permanently get rid of those smells. Does your cat or dog always go in the same spot because they can smell the leftover urine? Remove their incentive to go in the house by getting rid of the smells!
With odor eliminating solutions from Biocide Systems, you don’t need to worry about a home or apartment that still smells like pets from previous tenants. It’s easy to get rid of pet odor when you Bio-Shock™ your home or car. Apartment managers will love the ability to easily remove these unpleasant smells and get new tenants in fast. All you have to do is set out one of the Room Shocker™ or Auto Shocker™ systems in your home or car and in just a few hours, all your odor problems are solved! If you’re looking for an easy and effective odor solution, these products are all you’ll ever need.
Biocide Systems has created some of the most innovative odor eliminating systems in the country, and now anyone can benefit from quick and easy odor removal. If you’ve got a bad smell in your home, automobile, boat, or another confined space, these products are just what you’ve been looking for. If you want to ask questions or learn more about Biocide Systems and the Room Shocker™ and Auto Shocker™ systems, give us a call at 877-792-4624 today! We have friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives standing by to answer all of your questions and concerns.
How many times have you said it? “I love the dog. I just don’t love the smell.”
It’s isn’t Rover’s fault. He smells like a dog because he IS a dog. Even regular bathing isn’t going to stop him from leaving dog smell on the furniture and carpet (though it makes it more bearable, to be sure). So, how can you keep the dog smell out of your home without getting rid of the dog? It’s easier than you may think thanks to the revolutionary odor removal products produced by Biocide Systems.
When you Bio-Shock your home and kennel, you do more than covering up dog odors. You completely remove odor from the room and kennel. Your typical pet odor eliminator does very little to truly get rid of dog odors. It may cover up urine smell or neutralize the musty smell that comes with having a dog, but it doesn’t really eliminate the odors. Room Shocker and Liquid Shocker from Biocide Systems do remove the odors. In fact, they remove them completely and permanently.
The component that allows Biocide Systems’ products to work so much better than your average pet odor eliminator is chlorine dioxide. The chemical is not harmful. When activated, it bonds with the molecular structure of the organic molecules which cause odor. The resulting reaction eliminates odors entirely and releases harmless ions into the air. Your home is left with a completely neutral odor.
Try Room Shocker for your home and Liquid Shocker for your kennel. After one application, no one will even be able to tell you have a dog (from the smell, at least). Biocide Systems’ products are easy to use, environmentally friendly, and safe for humans and pets. By Bio-Shocking your home with the Quick Release version of Room Shocker, you can keep your pets whole getting rid of your pet odors.
If you’re into exotic pets, you’ve probably already dealt with negative opinions from neighbors, and possibly even from friends and relatives. Some people just don’t get it, and that’s OK. As an exotic pet owner, the best you can do is deal with the legitimate complaints (i.e., using an effective pet odor eliminator to deal with exotic pet odors) and shrug off the silly ones.
We can’t eliminate all the challenges that come with owing an exotic pet, but we can help with the odor elimination. Biocide Systems’ line of odor elimination products are perfect for dealing with the odors of these, and many other exotic pets:
- Snakes. Contrary to popular belief, snakes (in and of themselves) don’t present a huge odor problem. As long as you clean their enclosure regularly, they don’t require any special odor eliminator products. The rodents they feed on, however, CAN be a real problem. The best pet odor eliminator for rodents is Room Shocker.
- Alligators (or other crocodilians). Like most animals, alligators, caimans, and other crocodilians have a unique odor. Unlike most common pets, it’s not an odor that most neighbors are accustomed to. The best way to keep it at bay is to clean their enclosure regularly. If your pet is still small and lives in an aquarium, Room Shocker will eliminate the odor. If it lives in an outdoor enclosure, use Liquid Shocker.
- Ferrets. The best way to keep a ferret’s odor at bay is to bathe it regularly. Otherwise, it natural oils produce a strong odor. You will also want to clean its enclosure and litter regularly. If the odor does become noticeable, most odor removal products won’t help. Use Room Shocker, the pet odor eliminator that removes odors permanently.
- Skunks. As long as you you’ve had your skunk’s odor producing glands removed, they aren’t much more odorous than dogs or cats. Like any other animal, they should be bathed regularly. If the odor does get out of hand, use Room Shocker (for indoor animals) or Liquid Shocker (for animals kept outside).
- Foxes. Foxes are becoming popular as pets. Unfortunately, most people who buy them are unaware that they produce a strong musky odor (worse than ferrets). Regular bathing helps, but you will want to use Liquid Shocker in their kennel as well. If you keep your fox indoors, Room Shocker is the most effective pet odor eliminator.
- Monkeys. There’s no delicate way to put this: Monkeys stink. They’re great pets, but it takes a lot of work to keep them clean. Bio-Shock your home at least quarterly to keep the smell at bay. If your money has an outdoor enclosure, use Liquid Shocker.
- Big Cats. Lions, tigers, cougars, and other big cats are a lot like smaller cats. They have a lot of the same odor issues (spraying, etc.). As you can imagine, the odor (like the cat) is more pronounced. Regular odor removal products won’t do the trick. Use Liquid Shocker as your pet odor eliminator.
We love our dogs and would do anything for them. Some of the smells they drag in the house after them? Not so much. To keep your home smelling clean and fresh, you need a pet odor eliminator that really works.
If you’ve ever tried to keep your home looking and smelling clean with a dog around, you know that it’s no easy task. On top of your efforts to keep the dog reasonably clean, you need to be able to get pet odor out of carpets, mattresses, furniture, and upholstery. Unfortunately, your average pet odor eliminator doesn’t accomplish all that. Neither does your average carpet odor eliminator. You need a pet odor eliminator that doubles as a carpet odor eliminator and a furniture odor eliminator. You need Room Shocker Quick Release and Liquid Shocker.
Biocide Systems has a complete line of odor eliminating products that knock odors out at the molecular level. The groundbreaking formula uses chlorine dioxide, a naturally occurring chemical which bonds naturally with the organic matter which causes pet odors. When the active ingredient in Room Shocker bonds with the smelly organic matter, odors are completely eliminated. We’re not talking about covering up or perfuming over pet odors. We’re talking about eliminating them completely. There simply is not a more effective pet odor eliminator or carpet odor eliminator on the market today.
Room Shocker can handle the toughest odors your dog can throw at it. Wet dog smell? No problem? Even if your dog is sprayed y a skunk and brings the smell inside, Room Shocker can eliminate the odor.
When ordering Room Shocker, you might also want to consider picking up some Doggi Cleen Skunk spray. It’s the easiest, most effective way to get rid of the smell should your dog have a run in with a skunk (and let’s face it, you don’t want to wait until after your dog has met the skunk to order it if you can help it).
Check out our whole line of odor elimination products for your pets, kennels, homes, apartments, cars, boats, and more. If it smells bad (because of wet dog or something else), Biocide Systems has a product to eliminate the odor.
There’s no time like summer time. Time to soak up some rays, crank up the AC, and let the kids and pets run wild and free. Unfortunately, though, all that time outside means that pets (and kids, for that matter), tend to pick up some pretty grungy odors. While regular baths are the best way to keep the pets (and kids) from staying smelly, it’s impossible to keep the odor completely away.
Even the cleanest dogs will end up smelling funky (and making the carpet and furniture smell just as funky) if you don’t have the right odor removal products. The fact that we tend to keep our homes closed up during the dog days of summer only makes pet odors worse.
You keep a clean home, and chances are that you’ve tried all kinds of odor removal products. Most of them seem to work OK for a while, but the pet odors just keep coming back. The reason, frankly, is that your average pet odor eliminator doesn’t eliminate odors at all; it only covers them up and masks them with fragrance. Trying to get rid of pet odors in your home with those kinds of odor removal products is kind of like skipping showers and just putting on extra cologne or perfume-sooner or later the stink is going to come through.
What if we told you there’s a pet odor eliminator that does more than cover odors up? What if we told you about odor removal products that actually remove the odors completely? Using those kinds of odor removal products would be a no brainer, right?
Biocide Systems produces a variety of odor removal products, including the best pet odor eliminator on the market. No matter what kinds of smells your dog brings into the house-even if your dog has an unfortunate run in with a skunk- you can count on Biocide Systems to deliver a pure, odor neutral atmosphere to your home.
All of Biocide Systems’ products, from our Room Shocker and Auto Shocker to our Doggi Cleen spray, operate on the same basic principle. Odors are caused by decaying organic matter. Our products find that matter, whether it’s on the pets or in the carpet, and bond with it, causing a harmless chemical reaction that eliminates odors completely at their source. Wherever you happen to be dealing with pet odors this summer-in the car, in the home, or in the kennel, Biocide Systems has the odor removal products you need to get rid of the odor fast.
Pets can leave a lot of nasty smells behind. Dog vomit, skunk and wet dog are just a few of the odors your home can do without. One of the worst pet odors to deal with is cat urine. If your cat peed outside of its litter box, you need a strong pet odor eliminator to get rid of cat pee smell completely. Any leftover urine residue will continue to release odor and stink up your home. You can remove pet odors such as cat pee with Biocide Systems’ Room Shocker and other products.
One of the first steps to get rid of cat pee is to use Biocide Systems’ ClO2 Liquid Shocker. To activate this heavy duty pet odor eliminator, simply mix it with water to create a solution to use for mopping, soaking, spraying and general cleaning. It works on any hard surface and can also be sprayed on fabrics for fast odor removal. The reason it’s so hard to get rid of cat pee odors is because it leaves behind tiny crystals which dry and continue to release the strong stench.
Once you remove pet odors such as cat pee with Liquid Shocker, use Room Shocker to completely wipe out the left over odor. Room Shocker can be used as a pet odor eliminator while also getting rid of other offensive odors at the same time, such as cigarette smoke or fish. It doesn’t need to be impossible to remove pet odors like cat urine; you just need the right product. Best of all, Biocide Systems’ products are completely safe to use around your pets, so there’s no worry about hurting your furry friends.
Room Shocker is also great for general, less acute pet smells, especially with spring cleaning coming up. After finishing up your heavy duty cleaning, use Room Shocker to BioShock your home in to smelling as fresh as the day you moved in. Room Shocker is more than a pet odor eliminator – it’s an all odor eliminator.
There are many reasons you might need a pet odor eliminator. Our best animal friends are a blessing when it comes to companionship, but to remove pet odor can be a real burden. There are claims of vinegar or bleach being a good pet odor remover but they never seem to work as well as they should. Here are five of the worst pet odors and what to do about them:
- Cat urine. This is always highest on everyone’s list. Cat urine leaves behind tiny crystals in carpeting and fabric which keeps it smelling long after it’s dried. To remove pet odor like cat urine from carpet you need Biocide’s ClO2 Liquid Shocker. This can be applied directly to fabric to get rid of cat urine smells, fast. Afterwards, use a pet odor eliminator like Room Shocker to clear the air.
- Dog urine. Dog urine isn’t nearly as offensive as cat, but it’s still pretty bad. The process to remove pet odor such as dog urine is the same. Biocide’s pet odor remover Room Shocker Quick Release works in a jiffy to get your home smelling great again.
- Vomit. Dogs and cats get in to all sorts of things, including the garbage. Usually, when it comes back up, it smells even worse than when it was going down. Remove pet odor in the carpet with Liquid Shocker and then get rid of lingering smells with Room Shocker.
- Wet dog. When your dog comes in from a rainstorm, it seems like the first thing he wants to do is flop all over the clean furniture. A pet odor eliminator such as Room Shocker will get rid of the wet dog smell in less than a day and is perfectly safe to use around your loved ones, human OR animal.
- Skunk. If you’ve ever tried to keep a dog outside after he’s been sprayed by a skunk you know it’s an impossible task. With DoggiCleen Skunk Spray you don’t have to worry about trying to do the ineffective tomato juice bath. Simply spray your dog down with DoggiCleen pet odor remover and then get the smell out of your home with Room Shocker. Purchase our DoggiCleen Skunk 911 Kit so you have these pet odor removers at the ready when disaster strikes.
With Biocide’s products, it IS possible to remove pet odor. Contrary to popular belief, a pet odor eliminator does exist and it’s found at Biocide Systems.
Pets are such a joy to have in the home. No matter what they are, people have pets for company, companionship and for something to care for. They give us a sense of purpose in our everyday lives. Unfortunately, sometimes they can smell pretty bad! Most animals can get a little funky at times, but dogs and cats are often the main culprits. Don’t think you need to get rid of your furry friends, though. All you need is a heavy duty pet odor eliminator from Biocide.
Biocide Systems specializes in removing pet odor of the foulest types. We have a pet odor remover which works for:
- Wet dog smell
- Cat urine
- General animal smells
When it comes to removing pet odor, cat urine can be one of the worst. You may have heard bleach or vinegar is a good pet odor eliminator for cat urine, but if you’ve ever tried these methods you know it’s not true. Instead, try a pet odor remover like ClO2 Liquid Shocker. This pet odor eliminator can be used directly on the carpet to soak up pungent cat urine odors.
After getting rid of the smell in the carpet, get rid of it in the air with Biocide’s Room Shocker Quick Release. This is great for not only removing pet odor but also freshening the air in general. Room Shocker Quick Release takes about a day to work, during which you simply let it be while going about your business – no more constant use of scrubs, sprays or candles!
Biocide also has solutions for removing pet odor such as skunk smell. Pets sprayed by a skunk can be an annoyance to everyone. Our pet odor remover DoggiCleen Skunk Spray completely eliminates the smell with no residual odors left over. After DoggiCleen, use Room Shocker for a complete pet odor eliminator system. You’ll be thrilled with how easy removing pet odor is with Biocide products.
No matter your odor problem, Biocide has a solution. From pet odor remover to getting rid of cigarette smoke smells, Biocide has what you need for a clean smelling home, car or boat.